Thursday, March 12, 2009

They Call Me The Seat Stealer


I like to annoy my mom my favorite thing to do is steal her seat.This is her computer chair if she leaves it for a minute or so I jump on it and give my nails a good stretch. Then I lay down and when mom come back she spins me around in the chair. That makes me a little dizzy but it is fun.

My favorite thing is stealing her seat on the couch.I have a spot in the other room where I can see mom but she can't see me I watch her and I wait until she is just about to sit. With the quickest cat speed I run from the other side of the couch and lay in her spot.

It is a riot to see her almost sit and realize I am there I can't even tell you how many times a day I do this.

This always leads to mom playing with me always....

I also like to wait until she gets out of her seat to get a drink or something then I get in her seat and start cleaning myself. It is fun to annoy mom tomorrow I will tell you about some of the other things I do to annoy her.


glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

Lilli & Nevada said...

Hi,
To answer your question about the enzyme cleaner i really have never tried it because for one i have never had a cat do that before. I don't really know of too many things that would take cat pee out unfortunately Do you have a shampooer? If so take the enzyme cleaner and spray it till the mattress spot is totally drendged let it sit a bit and then suck up the excess with the shampooer. My best on that one. you need to get it to the depth of the mattress.
Hope this helps but if not new mattress with a plastic topper just in case he decides to do it again.

Tina said...

well hello beauty, you sure do have a nice blog here. hope you and max arnt going to be fighting to be the best lol xx

Mom Knows Everything said...

Bwahahaha!!! I just read the little sentence above here you comment, that's hilarious!!!

Tina said...

hey you move you lose right beauty? lol