Monday, March 9, 2009

It's My World You Just Live Here

They say "it's a man's world" I beg to differ my name is Beauty and I am here to tell you "it's my world and you are all just living in it"

Yeah yeah I hear what your saying I'm just a cat how can this be my world?

Well I will tell you I am no ordinary feline I can make people bend to my will no really I can.

If I piss on the floor that means it is time to change my litter and if you don't do it right this minute I will piss on you in your bed while you are sleeping.I have done it just ask my human she has seen and felt the wrath of my evil will.

If I want to go outside I just run and with cat like agility I jump onto the screen door
(hint) do this enough times and your human will get up off their lazy ass and let you out


glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

Lilli & Nevada said...

Ok i came over to see you and see just how crazy you are. So far so good. As for pissing in your human's bed i hope she took you by the neck and rubbed your nose in your own piss. Not a nice thing to do for those who feed and house you.

Tina said...

rofl lilli's comment!!!