Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Do What I Want

People are funny they think cats listen to them.Take my mom for instance she thinks that telling me not to get on the kitchen table each and every day is going to work. Hahaha does she think I am a dog who actually is dumb enough to be trained.

Please I'm a cat and we do what we like when we like.

This is a fact I will get on the table and I will clean my nads on it if I feel it is what I want to do..

I will stretch my nails on the furniture no many how many times you smack my butt.
Don't you know smacking my butt just makes me want to do it more.

I will play with anything that grabs my attention it will get smacked off the table onto the floor.It will get knocked off a dresser and onto the floor so it can be batted around.

I am a cat and that's what I do I play I love shiny movable anything.


1 comment:

Tina said...

you do what you want cause you have a pretty little face, and no one will stay angry at you for long ;)